Thursday, August 6, 2009

World Have Your Say


Guess what? You get to participate in our very first interactive blog post!

You'll notice, to the left of this entry, a poll. It's there because we've been pondering whether or not it's time for Elliot to get a haircut. We love his hair, but lately it's been a bit unruly.

For a while there were traces of mullet. In the recent heat however, his hair would get sweaty and curly, then all the fans in the house would blow it into weird stiff branches radiating in all directions. I wish I had a good photo to better describe it; here is a rough approximation:


You can see our concern. Still, Elliot has great hair and we don't know where to take him for a haircut, and will it look any better? What if it's worse? How much does a toddler haircut cost?

We need your help: vote in the poll!

5 comments:

Grant K. Gibson said...

No cut yet!

Leah said...

Let it grow, let it grow, let it grow.

becky said...

I'm with Grant- let that curly hair grow! But when you do cut it, I recommend doing it yourself. On a day when you have lots of patience.

Tereza said...

Here is how much I've spent on J's haircuts so far: $0. I cut his hair myself, and, though I don't know what I'm doing, I think it generally looks ok. Just turn on a video & cut his hair while dry. As far as cutting E's hair, up to you guys. Either way is just fine, if you ask me.

Helen said...

16 days left to vote?!!! Oh the suspense.